Virtual Dogpark- it's actually a pet park-all pets welcome
I started a dog park, a virtual dog park actually. It is on Tik Tok. The concept is meet with other pet lovers and add their dogs, cats, reptiles to the mix. All the animals get along so well, nothing to fear-even cats love the dogs.
I started with Koday and Harley and it has been a slow go from there. The problem I think is that in this day of no one trusting anyone, anything that looks free, hopefully mutual exposure, etc-doesn't seem feasible-or else people just don't like the idea.
The people I have proposed who don't have dogs in the mix loved the idea. SO, I think I just need to find the right people.
I Walk the Dog and Cat
I have a new pet added to the family. No, I didn't want nor expect a stray cat to become a part-time house cat but it is what it is. Ranger is a cat's kind of dog, he actually gets along with anybody and this cat is no exception.
Ranger walks and the cat follows all through the neighborhood. It is interesting to watch how the savvy cat is careful and so aware of his surroundings and Ranger....well he just isn't. I'm not sure who lives a better life but they both have their own way of approaching the world, much like people do.
If you want to learn about human behavior, visit a dog park. There are the chearleaders and the referees, nervous parents and careless parents and it is all about a pecking order and who is the top dog and who isn't.
Ranger seems to get along with all dogs, cats, animals in general except mice. The cat who I've called Hunter is a mouse killer. This is before he was well feed, now he's more of a mouse player-him and Ranger have fun just terrorizing them.
This is Ranger with Fraidy. His first cat partnership




Comments
Post a Comment